Army chief Amir Hatami has offered double the reward to Iranian women who kill or capture American troops Tehran will pay out cash rewards to any Iranian citizen who kills or captures a US serviceman, Army Chief Amir Hatami has announced, warning Washington against putting troops on Iranian soil.Speaking at an event on Sunday in remarks carried by state broadcaster IRIB, Hatami said the initiative had been drawn up after “numerous requests” from Iranians seeking to take part in the nation’s defense.“Any individual who kills or captures and surrenders an American aggressor will receive a reward of $30,000 or 5 billion Iranian tomans from the Iranian Army,” Hatami said. “Iranian women who successfully carry out this action will receive double the reward.”Hatami also said weapons used to kill American troops would be purchased by the state for twice their value and displayed in a planned museum, with their owners receiving replacements.The US has yet to launch a ground operation in Iran. However, Western media have reported that Washington is considering missions that could put large numbers of troops on Iranian territory.The Pentagon has reportedly examined a major raid to seize Tehr...
Iran places $30,000 bounty on US soldiers
4 days ago
17
Related
Tips
click
Popular
© Clint's World News 2026. All rights are reserved








English (US) ·